A. What kind of Information we collects
VidMate provides you a intermediary platform where you can upload, edit, view and share audios and videos. To provide you better services experiences on VidMate we collect different types of data when you choose and use different functions:
a.Information you provide
(1) Information you provide. We collect information you provide when registration in order to use VidMate, including login information such as session start/stop time, and network connection type (e.g., WiFi, cellular). We need such information to manage our services so that you do not have to login in VidMate each time when you use VidMate.
(2) Your use of VidMate. We collect information when you use VidMate, including the time you log in, how long you stay in-app, which function you access to, what content you view, select or like, and duration and frequency of your respective activities.
(3) Networks and connections. We collect information about you choose to view and like on your own VidMate account.
b. Device Information
As foregoing mentioned, in order to provide you better service on VidMate, it is also necessary for us to collect data that help us update, optimize, personalize and improve our services to you on VidMate.
(1) Device information. Such as the type and model, operation system of your mobile phone or personal computer, hardware versions, carrier name, IP address, applications using the VidMate Services and the version of such applications battery level, signal strength, available storage space, and other resembling types. Other device data such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language.
(2) Device identifiers. Device identifiers are those ascribed to it as IDFA, Android Advertising DA, telecommunication operator, or data resembling.
Cookies are small text files input and store on your device, which enables the features and functionality of VidMate services. VidMate uses it's cookies to provide a Re-targeting service only. We receive a cookie when you use VidMate Services.
NOTABLY that, the information mentioned under the foregoing Section A are all Non-Personally Related Information ("NPRI"). Such information is gathered by VidMate, so it can be used by VidMate for the purpose of online retargeting only. NPRI information collected by VidMate for providing your better service purposes is completely anonymous. None of the NPRI information, under any circumstances, individually or grouped together, can be traced back to a specific individual, and, upon expiration of one year period of collection, all NPRI will be routinely destroyed.
B. How we use such information
a. To Provide Better Services of VidMate
We use the information we collect to provide services to you, including personalized features and contents, such as the monitoring back-desk interface you could access after registration and login-in your account. Such personalized features are unique relevant to you.
b. Safety, integrity and security
We use the foregoing information we collect to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent virus, plug-in, trojan or other malicious program or software. This safe-guard measures maintain the integrity and good business environment of VidMate, which, in turn, provides you better service experiences on VidMate.
C. How such information are shared
a. Information you share with others
When you update content, audio or video on VidMate, or interact with other users on VidMate, the other users of VidMate or the receiving user can see the content you upload and share, or communicate to him/her.
b. Law enforcement or legal request
VidMate discloses personal information when required by law, judicial process, warrant, subpoena or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary for the following:
To conform to the edict of the law or comply with a legal process served on VidMate or its Website or Services. To protect and defend the property rights of VidMate, the VidMate Website, or that of VidMate Users or to act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of VidMate Users, employees, or the general public.
D. How to manage your information on VidMate
You are of full rights and VidMate provides you choices on our product to manage your information at your own selection.
Managing and Opting Out of VidMate 's information collection services is easy; however please note that by Opting-Out, you will not be able to take full advantage of our services. By deleting your cookies, you will diminish VidMate’s ability to provide personalized services. However, you must ensure you clear your cookies each time you interact with VidMate to ensure you are not receiving personalized services.
b. Consent choice
If you access VidMate through an Android based device, your settings may allow you to “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads.” VidMate will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests. Your mobile web browser may also provide a “Do Not Track” browser setting. When you have enabled this setting in your browser, VidMate will not use mobile web browsing information from that browser to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeting based on your inferred interests. VidMate hopes you to honor opt-out preferences expressed using these controls.
At VidMate, the security of your information is our utmost priority, and we take many strict measures in order to protect our data from unauthorized access, and unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data. Our data is only stored in centers that provide the highest quality security for your information. Physical access is strictly controlled both at the perimeter and at building ingress points by professional security staff utilizing video surveillance, and other electronic means.
F. Limitation of Liabilities
VidMate has no direct control over, nor does it bear any of the responsibility for the privacy policies and/or content of any sites or on VidMate Services, or the data these sites might deposit on your hard drive.
G. Contact Us
Contact email: [VidMatestudio@gmail.com]